Sunday, February 5, 2012

Texas Living

I am almost officially a Texas resident. I finally got the license plates and registration for my new car. I now have a Texas license plate! Who would have ever thought?

Now I really need to go get a Texas drivers license. When will I find the time? Mostly, when will I find the time to have nice hair, clothes and makeup for the photo? I'll have to bring the baby with me, and its hard to look good after hauling him and all his stuff in and out of the car. I always manage to break a sweat, even if it is cold outside. Moving baby stuff around is hard work!

Oh, guess what?! Honeybadger is going to be one so soon! His birthday party is next Saturday, and it is going to be circus themed. I'll be posting lots of photos of that I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. Drivers licenses. I think they are meant to keep those who dont REALLY REALLY REALLY want to drive at home.

    ReplyDelete