Sunday, February 12, 2012

Honeybadger's First Birthday Party



Yesterday was David's first birthday party. His birthday is not officially until tomorrow though.
I showed up at their house at 7:30 so that we could keep David on a normal schedule. We wanted him to be awake and happy for this party. Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy,Daddy and Uncle Jack were already setting up for the party, so I took David over to his other Grandma's house so that we would be out of the way, and he could take a nap some place where there would not be a lot of noise. David and I arrived for the party around 11:40, and guests were already arriving.

I would estimate that we had around 45-50 people show up. Everything ran really smoothly (no appliances leaked or exploded, no babies barfed).

Mommy baked and decorated the birthday cake and cupcakes (all organic of course)! The
decorations were all very cute and sweet. It was a circus theme so lots of red, white and blue. Everything came together really nicely. I was super impressed. I had originally worried that it was going to be over the top, but it really wasn't. The details made for really good for photos!)



No comments:

Post a Comment