Tuesday, February 21, 2012

23 years old


I am feeling old. How did I get to be 23 years old?

I drove to Houston Saturday morning to spend the weekend with my friend from college and her son. We had dinner at a little Jamaican place and then I drove home Sunday afternoon, stopping at the Outlet Mall to browse.

Monday was the actual Birthday. I took the Honeybadger to his Chinese lesson and then to the Austin Children's Museum to meet our friends. I spend Monday mornings at the museum with another nanny and the two boys she takes care of. I was so surprised to see that Nanny Amy had gotten me a present! Luke gave it to me and he kept saying "Happy Birthday 'Cole, Amy!" It was so cute.


Baby Mama and Baby Daddy took me out for a sushi dinner and we had Grandma babysit David. It was sooo delicious and we drank cold sake that I am now in love with.

I got some really nice gifts from them too! It was so exciting! I got a 6 piece margarita glass set with a pitcher, margarita mix, margarita salt, and Patron tequila. I am excited to try it out tonight!




I am watching the Honeybadger wake up from his nap right now on the baby monitor. He is talking to himself. It is so cute!

1 comment: