Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SXSW

It was another crazy week. Right after my Mom left town, my friend Joe came in. He stayed Wednesday-Tuesday. I just dropped him off at the airport this morning before work. He had super convenient flights, I was able to pick him and drop him off without missing work!

Austin was super crazy this week. One of the largest music festivals, South by South West was going on. We spent a lot of time downtown this weekend listening to bands and partying it up. St Patricks was a freaking blast. I ran into Taylor Hanson (of the bad Hanson) on the street one night at SXSW while wearing my Hanson tshirt (how freaking sweet) and ran in to Perez Hilton (celebrity blogger) and ran into Atlanta based DJ, La Castlevania in a club. I can't even tell you how much fun I had.

I am listening to this band all day. Joe bought the album last night and we sat on my patio drinking beers, listening to the Givers and enjoying the Texas storm we had last night. We saw this band Saturday afternoon, and they are def my fav to come out of SXSW.



Meanwhile, while I was out partying, Honey Badger was getting sick. He came down with a fever of 102 on Saturday afternoon and threw up all over the house. It is Tuesday afternoon and I am still washing furniture. Now he has this terrible cold again where has green snot running down his face 24/7. I've just been leaving a bib on him so catch it all and using it like one giant tissue. It really is as disgusting as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment