Saturday, March 31, 2012

re booting

Got my computer back tonight. Now I'm working on putting what I had backed up back onto the computer. It seems I lost every photo since moving to Texas. That is really unfortunate. All the little photo shoots I had with the Honeybadger, his first birthday, Thanksgiving, the Hanson concert...all gone. I do have the few that were uploaded to blogs/facebook. I'll have to see what kind of quality I can get from those though...if they will be any good when printed out for scrapbooking.

Thank goodness for my friend David (not the baby). He has really been helping me fix up this new hard drive. I owe him lots. To make me feel better he sent me The Givers album "In the Light" which I am listening to right now. It rocks. I know I talked about them on here earlier, but ya'll need to go listen to their stuff. I love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment