Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It has been a crazy last two weeks. I haven't had any time to update this because both my mom and sister were in town visiting. The schedule has been completely thrown off with shopping trips, sight seeing and eating out. I just dropped my mom off at the airport, and David is sleeping. I'm getting ready for the house keepers to come later today.

I moved on Saturday from south of downtown Austin, to north. Same distance from where I work though, just a different direction. My new apartment is a huge upgrade. I have my own bathroom and a much bigger bedroom. My mom's friend in Austin gifted me a queen sized bed and box spring, so now I have a grown up bed (I was sleeping on a twin before because my room was so small, and beds so expensive). I'll post pictures of my apartment later this week after I get it more set up tonight.

Oh, and just for the record, David massively vomited in my car last week, while my mom and sister were in the back seat with him. So they got it, he got it, and most importantly, my new car really got it. He is still in a rear facing car seat, so he threw up all over my middle seat, ant then rubbed is feet all over it and smeared it everywhere. We had to pull over at Toys R Us and take everything out. I ended up taking my car to a professional car wash and having the seats shampooed and washed out. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment