Monday, January 16, 2012

Nine Dogs on a Moonlit Night...

Today we officially signed up for unlimited usage of Gymboree Play and Learn classes. We went in to Gymboree for a free class last week , mostly because I wanted to get out of the house with the Honeybadger. He was completely overwhelmed because he had never been around that many babies before! He sat in my lap most of the time watching all the other babies crawl and tumble around the room, while he held tightly onto a ball. After I told his Mom this, we all agreed that being around other babies is something he needs so we enrolled! So at LEAST once a week we will be going in for an age appropriate class, but knowing me, I am probably going to go tons. I mean, it is a room filled with mats to ease all the tumbles and falls the baby will have and filled with toys, I don't have to put away!

I stayed late tonight at the house to have dinner. After dinner I was playing with David and he was crawling away and heading for another room. I was to lazy to get up and go chase him, so I picked up a book and started reading it out loud. He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around and came rushing back. He LOVES books. I pulled him up onto the couch with me and snuggled in next to me. I was reading "Doggies" by Susan Boyton (her books are a God-send) to him and when I got to "Nine Dogs on a moonlit night...AoooOoOoaAOooo" David started howling too. It was amazing! He breaks my heart with how precious he is. Baby Mama made video, so I am just waiting for her to email it to me. It is precious precious precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment