Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gymboree Success


Gymboree was awesome this week. I took David to a class on Friday afternoon and we had a new teacher. She was filling in for someone else, and I loved her. I love the other teacher too, but this one had a different style. She was quieter and calmer. The music she played was calmer, and I think David responded well to that. The last few times we have gone to Gymboree, he has sat on my lap and refused to interact with others. On Friday, he was touching other babies, smiling, babbling, and he even moved around a bit.

There is one activity they do every class where they put a parachute on the ground and put toys in the middle. David usually sits on my lap and refuses to go play. On Friday though, he crawled into the middle and played! I was so happy, I ran and got my camera :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment