Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friends are always asking me what I do everyday in Texas, and I am always talking about baby David, so I figured, why not start a blog about it?

I am 22 (going on 23 in February) and I adore kids. I am the kind of person who makes faces at babies in public and talks to little kids. So it is no surprise to anyone who knows me that I am nannying right now. Right guys?

David is 11 months old. He is a tiny little guy, currently weighing around 16 1/2 pounds. He has two teeth right smack in the center of his mouth on the bottom, and one on top trying to pop through. He is cruising up a storm, and starting to take his first steps. So far he can take up to five steps at a time before eating it! He has mastered the art of standing on his own, and now likes to play with his toys while standing up. He loves to say "OH WOW" when he picks up a toy for the first time (which makes my heart melt).

I take pictures of David obsessively, so get ready to be assaulted by tons of photos of a beautiful baby boy.

1 comment: